Friday, December 10, 2010

A Visit to the Office

Zoe has been begging me to take her to work, so I gave in.  She is so rambunctious and gets into EVERYTHING I really had second thoughts about taking her.  Zoe's such a good girl (most of the time) and she's only 5-1/2 months old; so I need to cut her some slack.  She chewed the big cardboard box under my cube that's been there before my time...I really don't know what's in it, but it must be something important.  I just turned it around so no one could see the tape ripped off of it and the chew marks she made.  Zoe's learned to run to the glass door in the hallway that's the signal to "take me out now!".  Here's Zoe hanging out at the office with all her toys:



After a full morning of running around the office and greeting everyone it was time to take a nap.  But, not before she discovered the box of scrap computer paper she had to empty out and spread all over the floor.  It was a busy day!


2 comments:

  1. Wow she was a good girl considering the circumstances! Ozzie loves cardboard and paper too! Plenty of fiber I guess?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!
    Have a Merry Christmas!
    Zoey is growing into such a beautiful lady!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete