Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sleepover

Zoe was so excited when she saw me gathering her belongings together in the "Zoe travel bag" last night.  She knew something was up, and she was going on a journey in the van real soon.

On Friday morning I loaded up everything in the van and Zoe could not wait to jump into her crate (she can't reach it so I have to lift her into it)  with her favorite blanket to take a ride.  What she did not know was I was taking her to work with me.  Then in the afternoon she was going to go for a weekend long visit with my friend Patty and her 2 dogs, Dakota a Siberian Husky, and Red a rescued Golden Retriever.

Zoe plays well with others (dogs and people) so I wasn't worried that she had not previously met or spent time with Dakota or Red.   According to Patty all of them had a blast running around her fenced in yard, playing in the snow and sharing nylabone's, toys and ripping up cardboard boxes.


Who's calling me a chubby?
  


Red's nylabones taste better than mine

 Then there are all the things that you have to put up with when you have a puppy versus having adult dogs.  Like stealing your gloves and taking your boots!




Thank you Patty, Dakota and Red for letting Zoe sleep over and having a fun weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Zoe had a blast with her new pals Dakota and Red! She is such a friendly pup! She will be invited back for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. zoe's always welcome.

    ReplyDelete