Thursday, January 13, 2011

Zoe's a Big Girl Now

Zoe is coming into her own.  She's getting bigger and more mature with each day.  I can hardly believe that she's 6-1/2 months old now and weighing in at 44 pounds.

Bladder Infection Update:  Zoe continues to take her medication and seems to be totally cured but has 4 day left to take her pills.

Raccoon Nip:  The little mark on her butt has completely healed but she continues to be a little leery of hanging out on the deck by herself.


The weather here has been snowy and we have about 10" of the white stuff on the ground.  I shoveled a path for Zoe, but she would rather "bull" doze her way through the piles of the white stuff just for the fun of it.

My husband and I are taking a road trip for a couple of days so Zoe will be staying with my friend.  It's a great opportunity for her to get more socialization and play with the other dogs at her house.

Have a great weekend everyone, stay safe and keep warm.



1 comment:

  1. Wow Zoe is getting to be a big girl. ( I mean that in a good way! ) Hope she enjoyed staying with friends while you were gone!

    ReplyDelete