Saturday, November 20, 2010

Trying on Zoe's First Harness

I had a harness that belonged to my other bullie Elmo and it fit him pretty snug when he was at his heaviest at 53 pounds.  So, I figured that I would try and see if I could adjust it to make it small enough to fit Zoe, as she is about 33 pounds now.  We are planning on going to take a road trip tomorrow and go to the last Cyclocross race of the season and it would make it a lot more comfortable for her to walk around since she pulls so much when she gets excited.  The harness is made by Lupine and it is adjustable on both of the shoulder straps and the sternum strap.  It's the best harness on the market in my book, because it has a guarantee for LIFE, even if your dog chews it.    
Here's Zoe in her Mud Puppy design harness.  How do you like it?  I think she looks marvelous!






2 comments:

  1. Zoe is quite the fashionista in her harness! I will have to check out that brand of harness. Ozzie is a tub and his harness barely fits his huge girth!

    ReplyDelete